- 10/12/17 - Installation Dinner
Intercontinental Downtown Los Angeles @ 6:00pm. Please RSVP to K. Freeman Lee at email@example.com
- 9/6/17 - 2017 Dinner with Judges: @ 5:30 p.m.
Korean Consulate's Residence (Los Angeles)
- 8/16/17 - August Board Meeting & MCLE Seminar on Class Action Lawsuits: @ 6:30 p.m.
Jake Jeong will host and Gerald Ohn will lecture on class action lawsuits.
- 8/8/17 - August Pro Bono Legal Clinic & Immigration Seminar: @ 5:30pm. Koreatown Senior & Community Center, 965 S. Normandie Ave., #200, Los Angeles, CA 90006. Johnathan Park will discuss President Trump's immigration policies and deportation laws before the legal clinic.
- 8/1/2017 - Dual Citizenship Seminar with KAFLA: @ 6:30 p.m. Korean Education Center, 680 Wilshire Place, Los Angeles, CA 90005.
- 7/29/17 - KCLA & OCKABA Basic Jury Trial Seminar & Workshop: @ 8:30 a.m.
LA Superior Court, Stanley Mosk Courthouse
111 N. Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
We need more volunteers for the mock trial.
- 7/29/17 - Mama Mia! @ 8:00 p.m., Hollywood Bowl with Seoul National University Alumni Association
- Monthly Board Meeting - Third Wednesday of every month, location TBD before the meeting
- Monthly Pro Bono Legal Clinics - First Tuesday of every month at the Korea Town Senior Community Center, 965 Normandie Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90006